Thursday 15 July 2010

I Write Like...


I write like
Stephenie Meyer
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!
Have you heard of this new website yet? Type or paste a sample of your prose, close your eyes, hold your breath... and discover if you write like James Joyce or Haruki Murakami. Here's how it works:
Check what famous writer you write like with this statistical analysis tool, which analyzes your word choice and writing style and compares them to those of the famous writers.
Now, I tried it with a few paragraphs of Mad Cap and, apparently, well, you've seen the pic at the top of this post... I suppose a great carrier awaits me. Even if the page announcing my result also included an ad that went:
Become a better writer!
Subscribe to our awesome newsletter to learn how to become a better writer and receive monthly tips on writing.
You'll be impressed to know that this blog was composed in the style of HP Lovecraft!

No comments:

Post a Comment